We’ve put together some commonly asked questions to help you get ready!
Buyer can register at Indusfood website www.indusfood.co.in
2. Hosted buyer applications are subjected to approval from the Indusfood screening committee.
3. Only fully paid registrations are considered under the Hosted Buyer program.
4. In case we are unable to confirm you as a hosted buyer in the current edition, full registration amount will be refunded to your bank account.
All selected hosted buyers will be entitled to bouquet of standard inclusions at a registration fee of USD 250/-. The organizing committee will provide all or some privileges like Airfare reimbursement, hotel accommodation, Airport & Venue group transfers and meals to shortlisted buyers. For more details you can write to our Buyer Coordination desk:
1. Indusfood-F&B – email@example.com
2. Indusfood-Tech – firstname.lastname@example.org
Indusfood is a closed door B2B show and only pre-approved buyers can visit. Kindly get your associates registered with us in advance to visit the show.
Any approved buyer can log-in to the dashboard with the User ID and Password shared over the email.
Login ID and Password is sent to your registered email ID after your registration approval as Buyer.
If you have not received the same, you can generate password on your own:
1. Login Id – Email Id used for registration
2. Password – Click on reset password, new password will be sent to your registered email ID.
2.1 Indusfood-F&B – Click to reset password
2.2 Indusfood-Tech – Click to reset password
Please refer to Buyer dashboard guide for all the information needed.
Hosted Buyer Program
Once the hosted buyer application is processed, every buyer will be intimated with their hosted buyer benefits and other details via email.
Pickup point and transport coordinator’s details will be shared with buyers via email upon submission of their confirmed air ticket to visit Indusfood.